Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little Miracle

What are the chances of being in exactly the right place at exactly the right time?



I was sitting in the coffee shop today feeling hurt and emotionally bruised, mainly due to my own pride.  I decided to type out all that I was thinking and feeling no matter how bad.  And then I heard mumbling not too far away.  I looked over to see an older gentleman and a woman in armchairs facing one another, hands clasped over each other's, and heads bowed in.  Here they were, praying, seeking guidance from God.  Or maybe they were a step above and they were thanking God for all that was in their life.  And here I was, sitting ,in a pool of negativity ready to lash it all out on Microsoft Word.  

~Thank You for steering me once again on the right path; I have a hard time staying on their myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment