Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Beauty of Feeling Whole


I come to visit my husband at my in-laws.  His Lenten hours are long with services every day and night.  Thus he spends his nights a walk away from church so that I may have the car to drive to work. I walk into his room and see the papers, the clothes, the books, the shoes.  Some are his things and some are not.  Order is what he needs to keep his days running smoothly.  So I start to organize and tidy.

He wakes up early, 6 am, to jog in the chilled morning.  He lifts heavy weights to sculpt the muscles in his arms and back.  So I start to knead the knots away.

Punctuality is important when coming to the choir.  The support is a much needed comfort.  It is easy to take a little longer in getting ready, sleep a little longer in my cozy bed.  But not this week.  So I get my things together the night before and I come at the right time. 

And once you nurture your loved one's love a moment is created. Two pieces are interwoven into one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment