Monday, April 2, 2012

The Beauty of Hands

"Look at my hands.
Mother said you could always
tell a lady by her hands."
~ Suellen
Gone With the Wind


Having neat and polished fingernails makes me feel a little more like a lady.  So after many, many months I finally went for a relaxing 40 minutes to get a manicure.  It also helps that they massaged my hands and back during the process. I believe the appearance of a lady attends to all details.  I have yet to have a day where all details are in place.  It seems that either my outfit is right but my hair is not. Or my hair is attended to but my nails are atrocious.  I commend those ladies that are able to upkeep their appearance in all aspects on a daily basis.  I will most certainly post the day that all details are in place, if that day should occur. 

Perhaps next time I will also get a pedicure...


1 comment:

  1. Hands say a lot about a person. Having nice manicured fingers just somehow makes ya feel more feminine :).

    ReplyDelete