Friday, May 4, 2012

Pascha Preparations - Egg Dying

Egg dying was a time for my sister and I to get creative.  Every year we would try to think of a new medium to use and new patterns or ideas to draw.  This year I attempted embossing on eggs for a second time.  The first time didn't really count because I didn't have the right sized stamps.  This year I did have the right sized stamps but it was probably my last time embossing eggs.  It takes too long and as I usually dye eggs on Saturday afternoon before Pascha, fatigue is at a high.  I do however like the brush markers on stamps.  However, this year I was already tired from the embossing and the failed attempts that I didn't really try with the stamping.  I foresee next year as being a good year for egg dying and stamping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment