Friday, May 18, 2012

The Beauty of a Hairstyle


My husband always appreciated when girls were skilled in arranging their hair in various styles.  Well I have been experimenting and as a result have learned a few new hairstyles in the past three years. 

As I was looking through a magazine with one of my kiddos at work (we were making a collage), I came across the above advertisement and fell in love with her hair.  I recently taught myself to do the height on the top of my head. I have yet to master how to make such a thick side swoop and make it stay, and I would prefer the collection of hair in the back to be lower.  However, when I do give myself the height, the only way I can cover up the bobby pins is by pinning the rest of the hair high up.  I will need to play a little.  Once it is mastered, the next romantic dinner out with the husband or the next ball, which ever comes first, this will be my coiffure

1 comment: