Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Beauty of Moisturizer


I was sitting next to my cousin on the couch during a little girl talk session.  She had on a nice skirt that ended a little above the knee.  There were three of us on this two seater couch, so we were a little close.  While I was gesticulating during my boisterous speech I was all of a sudden dumbstruck when my hand fell on her knee.  It was the smoothest, softest skin! As I exclaimed my awe she told me that as a teenager she read that French girls applied moisturizer after every shower while the skin was still wet.  Since she was 17 years old she has followed this ritual and BOY has it payed off!

I'm not 17 but there is always hope.  What would life be without hope? So, I haven't missed a shower without post moisturization in two weeks now.  However, I'm adding an extra step with various exfoliants duing the shower.  Here are some of the products I've been trialing:

So far my favorite are the First Pressed Olive Oil and the Johnson's Baby Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment