Friday, June 21, 2013

The Joy of the Perfect Bite

My sister and I often talk about the perfect bite.  We got it from a Barbara Streisand movie, I believe, where she takes a little bit of each item from her plate onto her fork for the perfect bite.  And so, often if something mixes well together, even if it's not everything on the plate, my sister and I will refer to it as the perfect bite.


So I discovered another perfect bite with the help of my sister-in-law at our brunch that we hosted (first "party" after having a baby, not as hard as I thought it would be to put together, but then again I had my husband and mother doing almost everything...).

 
Mini waffle, Zoi honey yogurt, sliced strawberry, yogurt, blueberry, sprinkled flax seed.  I recreated it for breakfast this morning (while holding my son if I might add).

 
 To be honest though, the first time I had them with mini Eggos and the seconds time with organic minis, the Eggos were way better
 
Do you have a favorite perfect bite?

No comments:

Post a Comment