Monday, January 14, 2013

The Beauty of Trifle

 
Toffee Brownie Trifle
 
Chopped Heath Bars
 
 
Cut up Brownies
 
 
Vanilla & Chocolate Pudding
 
 
Frozen Whipped Topping. You know that moment when you're trying to get everything on the table because your guests are arriving any minute so you need the last steps to go smoothly? Well that was the moment I was combing the frozen topping with the pudding and realized that mixing anything frozen is difficult. So, why did the recipe call for that? Go back to look at the recipe and see the magic words missed earlier: thawed....
 
But all was placed accordingly and in time. So, no need to stress, just enjoy the ride. The recipe was not exactly what I had anticipated, but then I wasn't quite sure what I was expecting from brownies and pudding. I imagine this would be a good one for a middle school slumber party though. If I have a girl I guess I'll pull this out then.
 
 
 
What's your favorite trifle recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment