Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Goals

Since I'm due with my first baby in April, I'm a little apprehensive to make goals for this year. I'm not sure what I will have time for or what I will want to prioritize in addition to mommy/baby time.  As far as goals for after, I'm not sure yet what kinds of things I want as a mother with an infant. So I'm thinking I'll make a couple of goals for before the baby and then reconvene with goals after the baby.

Goals:
1. Paint one painting
2. Finish reading The Screwtape Letters
3. Pray in the morning and the evening
4. Have nursery decorated and set-up BEFORE the baby arrives
5. Have a natural birth

Overall, I've been getting stressed over... everything. So, my theme for this year is to ENJOY THE RIDE. Enjoy the ride and thus enjoy life and enjoy everyday for what it is. 

What are some of your goals this year?
 

2 comments:

  1. I think enjoying the ride should be your #1 goal. Don't look back on your past thinking - man, I didn't appreciate/enjoy enough.
    anyway, my goals for this year:
    - to update my blog more
    - to be true to myself
    - to be more health conscious in an "alternative interventions" way

    this isn't a specific goal, but I have The Screwtape Letters and I want to finally read it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started the Screwtape Letters and it's very thought provoking and so far I've enjoyed everything written by C.S. Lewis.

      Updating my blog is also one of goals. I'm proud of myself for still having this blog one year later. I hope to post more frequently in the year to come.

      Delete