Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Beauty of Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

 
I have a thing for mini cupcakes. Therefore most of my pans are mini cupcake pans. So I made mini peanut butter cups, which I liked because it made me think of the mini dark chocolate butter cups from Trader Joes that are SO delicious.
 
Ingredients:
Semsisweet Chocolates: I used the regular baking chocolate that I had in my cupboards. The cups probably would have tasted better if I had gotten a good chocolate.
Natural Peanut Butter
Butter, softened
Confectioner's Sugar
 
The peanut butter, butter, and sugar are mixed together. Per your liking, add more of either three.  Pour choclate into cups, freeze. Pour peanut butter mixture, freeze. Top with last layer of chocolate, freeze again. Enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment